Well-Guarded Secrets of Piemonte
A Food and Wine Tour
Piemonte, in the north-west of Italy is home to many royal palaces, stately homes and fortifications that are a reminder of the many centuries of conflict over this magnificent landscape and its many wonders and hidden gems.
From the rich wines, the velvety chocolates, the rare white truffles, the traditional cured meats, the unique cheeses, to the hazelnuts, Piemonte is a rich tapestry of exquisite ingredients that have shaped the local culture.
Wine connoisseur and authentic food junkies will love the personally selected hidden gems and secrets that TrEduC will introduce you to.
Our explorations will take us through the Langhe, a UNESCO world heritage site, famous for its wines and truffles, with a day in magical Royal Torino, the capital of Piemonte, as well as other important cities around the region.
We will help you to experience some of the unique characteristic offerings that make up this royal region nestled in the foothills of north-western Italy.
This tour has been designed for groups of 8 to 12 participants.
Arrivals and Welcome Day
Morning: meet & greet at the Airport
Transfer by luxury coach to our relaxing spa hotel accommodation in the Langhe.
Check-in and settling in at the hotel
Dinner will be your first opportunity to experience the warm friendly hospitality of the Langhe as well as some of the delicious local foods and wines the region has to offer.
What is included in the Tour?
- Private luxury coach throughout the tour
- 7 nights accommodation in a Boutique Inn and Spa with continental breakfast
- 7 dinners and 4 lunch with menus carefully crafted to allow you to experience the best of local traditional foods and wines.
- Cooking class with a focus on helping you to learn to prepare a local dish
- 4 wine tastings of some of the regions finest wines
- Treduc tour leader all time available